We welcome you to Olivet Moravian Church, where Christ’s light shines! At Olivet, you will find a warm and friendly church family where God’s love is shared. Our worship services include congregational hymns, liturgy, choral and instrumental music, children’s message, scripture, and sermon. A nursery is provided for infants and toddlers.
Olivet also offers:
- ✝ Sunday School for all ages
- ✝ Youth Fellowship Groups (3rd grade through high school)
- ✝ Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- ✝ Men’s and Women’s Fellowship
- ✝ Various Music Groups, including Adult Choir, Youth Choirs, Band, and Handbells
- ✝ Adult Bible Study
- ✝ Senior Friends
- ✝ Prayer Group
- ✝ Vacation Bible School
- ✝ Summer Camp Programs at Laurel Ridge, the Moravian Camp and Conference Center in the NC mountains
- ✝ Mission Opportunities
- ✝ Family Night Fellowship Events
We welcome you to any of our worship services and activities. Our congregation is multigenerational, with babies, toddlers, children, youth, and young, middle aged, and older adults.
Come and join us and we hope to see you soon!
If you are interested in church membership or have any other questions, you can contact our pastor by calling the church at 336-924-8063.